Friday, November 7, 2008

What's for Lunch?

My sister Rachel tagged those on her blog list to give her some ideas for lunch for her and her son Michael. We are not very creative at our house. It is Tanner and I and I have to admit we get take out at least once a week. Tanner's favorite is Taco Bell and mine would be Subway. I usually make him Dinosaur chicken nuggets, Pasta Roni, Macaroni and Cheese, or Peanut Butter and Jelly and we almost always have Cottage Cheese and fruit with whatever. Leftovers are a staple for me if they are good leftovers. Rachel, your recipe for the macaroni salad sounded good and will have to give that a try. What's for lunch today? I think I will run through the drive thru at Burger King and try their new swiss mushroom burger I saw on the TV last night!

1 comment:

Rachel John said...

I have to agree with Tanner on Taco Bell. Last time we went through the drive-thru I opened up my taco and immediately heard "mmmmm!" from the backseat. Mikey ate all the tomatoes and cheese from it before we got home.