Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mall Trip

My sister Mary and her husband Aaron and their baby James came to stay with us over Thanksgiving. We met my sister Rachel and her baby Micheal at the mall on Wednesday. We ate in the food court and there was someone dressed as a big cow for ChikFilA. Tanner saw it and says "Mom, what if it Moos at me." I had him go up and give it a five. After we let the kids play in the play area. Tessa was pulling herself up and was happy to just go. It has been fun having Mary's family visit.Tessa




Michael




James




Aaron, Tessa, Rachel, Michael, Mary and James





5 comments:

laurie said...

Love the mall!

Lulu said...

Oh you're a bunch of babies... Ü

Supercords said...

Love the picture with the 3 strollers. See you guys tomorrow.

Shane

Heather said...

I love that you shop with family, that is always so much fun.

gena said...

Sounds like fun. I must admit that I haven't braved it with my little ones:)