Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

My favorite part of Halloween is getting to see my kids excited to be in their costumes and to get their pictures. The candy and the after affects of the candy, not so much. However, I do get to dig through with my kids permission and get the best candy bars! We put all the candy in one big bowl and they really are pretty good about not sneaking into it. At least I think they are. We went to the ward Trunk or Treat party. It was really fun. They had chili and cornbread. My kids did not appreciate it like Jake and I but it was really good. Later, trunk or treating and they had an adventure alley to win cute prizes and a no hands doughnut eating contest, and a cupcake walk. After the Bishop offered to take Sammi and Rebecca to a little extra trick or treating with his older kids. They loved that and came back with big candy bars! Now we are on to thinking about Thanksgiving and then Christmas, it is going way too fast!

All the Johnson kidsTessa the cute bunnyTanner the crazy skeleton



Kimball as Spider Man



Rebecca as Dorothy



Sammi back in the 50's













4 comments:

laurie said...

How did I miss that cute bunny? Your picture at the beach is absolutely gorgeous. Cute cute kids!

Lulu said...

So cute! I too have a love/hate relationship with halloween candy.

Supercords said...

Great costumes, however Tessa the Bunny is priceless.

Heather said...

I am so glad you posted pictures. I did not go to trunk or treat so I didn't see everyone's costumes. Your kids looks great, but I have to say that bunny picture is the sweetest ever.