Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Jungle Book


Sammi was in the Jungle Book play at the Queen Creek Community Theatre. It was such a good experience for her to attend the rehearsals and build her confidence. It was the cutest play and they did such a good job getting all those 1oo+ kids involved. The music was so fun and you could tell the kids really enjoyed being a part of it. Sammi was a Mahi villager and did a great job! We went to see it last night and I forgot my camera, so I snapped a picture of her today after the day preformance that they put on for the elementary age kids. Rebecca was excited to see her and her good friend Brooklyn in it. It was neat to have a bunch of kids from our ward it it too.

4 comments:

laurie said...

She did so good! What a beautiful girl she is. Maybe Rebecca will do it next time!

gena said...

I heard it was so good. What a neat experience!

Sadie!! said...

Tell Sammi I bet she did a great job and I wish I could have seen it! :)

Heather said...

what? She was in it too? I am so sad I missed it. Cute picture.