Saturday, January 31, 2009

Talent Show

On Monday night Rebecca was in the Queen Creek Elementary School talent show. This was done as an Eagle Project to raise money for the library. It was very well organized and they had tryouts and a rehearsal. Rebecca put together a dance with gymnastics in it to the High School Musical song "You are the music in me". Jake and I were a little nervous when she first wanted to do the talent show. This past summer at the Family reunion in Utah they had a talent show and she and a cousin did an "impromptu" dance and lets just say it was very impromptu! She really wanted to do this so she prepared and did a great job. I was really impressed with what she did all on her own. It was a really fun evening and there were a few other kids in our ward in it too. They all did a great job!

5 comments:

Supercords said...

Our next American Idol....

Heather said...

I am always nervous too when my kids want to do things. It is amazing that they always pull it off. Rebecca is a sweetheart, so glad she did it and did well.

laurie said...

I'm sure she was great. I don't see a whole lot of "bashful" in here. I love her dimples!

Van Cott Family said...

Way to go Becs! I bet you were great!
--Julie

gena said...

She did a great job! My kids were very impressed with her back handsprings:)