Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Willy Wonka

Sammi, Rebecca and Kimball were in the Willy Wonka play in November. It was such a good experience for them and kept them really busy. Makenna was born during the rehersals and my kids got many rides with the Smith kids which was a lifesaver, thanks Chelsea and Laurie! Sammi and Rebecca were Oompaloompas and Kimball was a squirrel. It was such a cute play and they did a great job!Tanner didnt make it to the end of the play
Rebecca with Tessa

Kimball and Rebecca took off their cosumes before I took their pictures


Audrie and Sammi after the play




The whole cast




3 comments:

Amy said...

Love both of your new posts Jen! The kids look so happy at their play.

laurie said...

Hey Jenny, I have a few pictures Chelsey took of your kids, I will email them to you.

Unknown said...

What fun!! I wish we could have seen that one.