Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The bigger baby

I watched my friends kids the other day and Trevor told his Mom later that "the bigger baby kept following me around" and she said Oh, you mean Tessa and he said " I didnt know girls liked me". I thought it was so funny because I hadnt thought of it that way but it is true I do have a little baby and a bigger baby. It is so fun to have the two of them home with me during the day and Tessa just loves Makenna and is really sweet with her. At times I have both of them on my lap and the time goes so fast so I am trying to enjoy the moments.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I try to remember to enjoy the moments too. It does go so fast with two babies. Your babies are adorable!

laurie said...

Cute pictures of your babies. I still call Bo and Katy "the babies".

Allred's said...

Makenna has gotten so big. I don't even recognize her. That is such a cute picture. I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

It's really fun having a big baby and a little baby. And so nice to recognize that at the time because it's a lot of work too. Enjoy it as they do grow up so fast. I don't have a little baby anymore and I miss it so!!