Friday, April 3, 2009

Good Excuse!

It has been too long since I last posted, but I have a really good excuse! Or, at least I am going to use it as one. Watch out, five is becoming six! Yes, we are having a little bundle of joy join our family and we could'nt be happier about it. It was a real surprise but a great one. Tessa just turned a year old so they will be 19 months apart which is the closest for me but it will be so fun for Tessa to have a little brother or sister to have at home with her.

12 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

The words officially out! Looking forward to Sat.
--Julie

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! 19 months is not too bad especially when you have such helpful older ones.

Valeen said...

That's really exciting! I'm so happy for you! My kids are 18 months apart and I'm glad (now)!

laurie said...

Does it feel so good to let it out? How far are you?

Amy said...

Congrats again Jen !!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations. That is such great news!

gena said...

Congratulations! I love my boys 19 months apart. I have that 19th month gap between Trenton and Brydon and between Brydon and Shandon. I was very busy for a while, but you have your older kids to help out. It will be great!

n!c said...

Yes we should get together. and Congrats on your good news!

Lulu said...

Wow, Jenny that is wonderful news! You have the most amazing family. Congratulations!

Shelli said...

Congrats!!

Allison Johnson said...

Congrats! We are so excited for more cute cousins!!

Heather said...

how the heck did I miss this post??????????????????

That is so exciting congratulations!