Friday, July 29, 2011

Lake Powell 2011











In June we took our now annual trip to Lake Powell. We went with Jake's sister Jill and her family. Rick has a boat so we went out tubing and a little bit of swimming. The water was a little cold. I loved hanging out and watching the kids play in the sand and water. Jake and I took the four youngest on a hike to the slot canyon. They loved it. The boys were doing "super jumps" off all the little cliffs and the girls were doing there very best to keep up. We took our dog Missy with us. We miss her very much. That is for a later post. I am doing my best to catch up on all our summer adventures, I have a few more posts to go! Then, I'll hope to stay caught up!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That hike looked awesome! So fun to see the kids and what you all are up to!

Helena said...

It looks hot. And sunburn-y.

Dacia said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Nice weather, too.