Friday, April 30, 2010

To go or not to go

My 20 year high school invitation came the other day. Yikes! How time flies by. I am debating back and forth on whether or not to go. I was able to go to the picnic during the day for my 10 year and was glad I did that. My brother got married that weekend and his reception fell on the night part so we did'nt go to that. I have a few friends that I would love to see but they live out of state and I am not sure if they will go or not. Anyway, I am trying to decide if I should go or not and right now I am leaning toward going. Any advice?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't go to my 10 year, but will probably go to my 20 year.
If you want to go, you should. Plus, Jake went to MV too, so he will know many of the people as well.

laurie said...

We went. It was fine, but not spectacular. While going over the night, we realized 1) even though we knew people, we didn't really know people and 2)even though we had fun for a few hours, we haven't seen or spoken to any of them since. I guess it's more about wondering what you would be missing, you can't go back.

Allison Johnson said...

I just got my 10 yr invite. It's $100/person, and they don't have a daytime family thing planned. We won't be going. If it was cheaper I might have dragged Jeff kicking and screaming though...