Thursday, April 1, 2010

Panic Attack!

Yesterday I was running my errands since Jake was working from home. I was in Costco and looking at the salmon. I turned around to put it into my cart and my cart was gone! I started second guessing myself, did I leave it somewhere? I look all around and don't see it. So, I start walking and I see this lady with my cart. I approach her and say "you have my cart" and she looks down and notices that it is not her cart and appoligizes and says "Wouldnt that have been funny if I had gotten to the check out and then noticed. I am thinking No way, I am so glad that I got my cart back with my purse in it! She had taken my cart instead of hers and walked off. I have never had that happen before. Scary!

3 comments:

laurie said...

no biggie except that whole purse thing. Good thing Makenna wasn't with you! We missed you at the movie, it was really good.

Supercords said...

I'm afraid I've been on both sides of that fence--I've taken someone's cart by accident, and had my cart taken. It's more common than you'd think. :)

Rachel John said...

That happened to me in the produce section, although I'm paranoid and always keep my purse on my shoulder. I was ticked though because I'd been shopping for like an hour and didn't want to start all over. I finally found my cart in the cheese/lunchmeat section. I don't know if someone actually thought it was their cart or if they were playing a joke on me.