Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread houses with Grandma

On Saturday we went over to my Grandma's to decorate gingerbread houses. My Grandma is Jewish and has never done this before so it was fun to have her share this experience with her Great Grandchildren. My Mom and my Grandma's live in helper, Bobbie were there too. The kids loved making theirs different and unique. We used marshmallows for snow and black licrorice pieces for logs. They turned out really cute and the kids were so excited to spend that time with Grandma.Sammi's Gingerbread House


Rebecca's Gindgerbread House

Grandma with Rebecca and my Mom



Kimball's Gingerbread House





1 comment:

laurie said...

I always think I'm going to do that and then am too afraid of the mess. So cute. That is awesome about your grandam.