Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Party (Amazing Jake's)

Jake had his work Christmas Party on Monday night at Amazing Jake's. They had it there last year too. His work is so generous and each kid gets a gift and this year we pooled the gift and they got a Wii. They were so excited and it has been a real incentive to get homework and piano done! Tessa got a Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle that we need to put together. I played Lasar tag with the older three and that was so much fun! I was surprised how competitive I got! Sammi and I played a couple of rounds of air hockey and I won the first round and she took the second one. The kids love the teacups and spin as fast as they can go. We all had a great time!




2 comments:

Lulu said...

Wow- what a great place to have a party! And you know a company is great when they include the kids in a Christmas party!

Supercords said...

I want to play that Wii when I come down in Jan!