Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tessa's Birthday Party

Purple Frosting Eater
All the girls
Tessa and Eve
Tessa and Hannah
Katy and Tessa
Sisters
Tessa turned four last month, and she had her first ever birthday party! She was so excited to have all her friends over and celebrate. We had the purplest, princess cupcakes, freeze dancing and lots of girls. It was awesome. She got a matching dress up dress that Makenna had already. That has cut so much sister drama out. I cant believe Tessa is four already and she is my sweet, tender Tessa. She tells me on a regular basis "Your the best Mom!" I love my Tessa girl.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Tessa! All those girls...how fun! Looks like it was a great party!

Supercords said...

Looks like her party was the hot ticket in town. Who could resist being friends with my cute nieces?

Rachel John said...

Looks so fun. So sorry we missed Tanner's baptism. We have been sick so much lately. Lets get together soon.