Monday, April 18, 2011

Makenna's in Nursery!

Makenna started nursery, and we are celebrating! A few weeks ago before she was "official" I stayed in with her for the first hour and she loved it. Jake came in to get her as he had to go to Young Men's and I was in Young Women's. Well she was not happy to leave the nursery. So Jake took her back and was in the process of asking if Makenna could stay the last hour when Makenna closes the door on him and turns around to play. She was letting him know dont try and take me from nursery. She is now official and is loving every minute of it!

6 comments:

laurie said...

A whole new world! (for both of you)

Helena said...

Andy and I are both in nursery right now. (Pretty low-key... most days we only have three or four kids.)

Allison Johnson said...

Lucky you! She is so cute and tiny, I had no idea she was so independent! Enjoy being able to listen to (an probably give lessons too if you are in YW) child-free!!!

Amy said...

Cute pigtails! Can't believe Makenna is already so big!

Supercords said...

And I'll bet they are loving every minute of having her there. She's such a cutie.

hapi said...

Hi Jake and Jenny, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!