Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Powell

We went on a last minute trip to Lake Powell. We were not planning on going and then we were at Jake's parents house and Jill and Rick and their kids were heading out with the boat and jet skis and trailer. We decided we could leave on Wednesday and come back on Saturday. It was crazy trying to get the trailer packed and get organized to go. But we made it work and it ended up being so much fun. The kids loved riding in the tube and got quite the crazy ride and loved it. I even got on and they did a gentle ride and it was nice to be on the lake. Jake and I went out on the jet skis several times and he took the boys and Sammi out too. The Johnson's and Donn's from our ward were there too, so it was fun to visit and play. Jake and Sammi on the jet ski!
Jake and Tanner and Kimball


The guys went for an early morning swim


Tanner loves the boat


Ridge, Tanner and Me




Kenyon and Tessa





Sammi and Sadie getting sprayed by Rick on the jet ski






Watch out! Here comes the jet ski!








Rebecca, Tanner and Lacie








4 comments:

maria said...

I was just telling your husband that it looks like you guys get out and do a lot of fun stuff! I love Lake Powell.

So fun to see you guys and your darling kids at the reunion. Kesley is already planning her big talent debut for the next one (I think she was a little jealous of Rebeccas little number!)

Supercords said...

You guys take the best family vacations. Your kids are super lucky, and they don't even know it :)

laurie said...

I love that you will do things last minute! Looks like a blast, I love jet skis. I have only been once, but it was fun. What great memories your making for your family. I'm excited for Saturday. You are coming right?

Unknown said...

What fun!!