Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!

This is a picture of us at the beach last year. We are going again in a few weeks so I thought it was a fun memory. We have had some wonderful memories from the beach starting with when you proposed. As the children have come along we have loved having that time together each year. I am so grateful for such a loving husband and awesome Dad to our kids. I hope you have a great birthday. It doesnt get much better than Joe's Barbeque especially when its free! Wow 26 years old, that makes me, uh 27! Remember, your only as old as you feel. Have a fun day! Your the best! I love you!

2 comments:

gena said...

Your blog is so cute! The beach sounds so nice right now.

Heather said...

Yeah Jake, Happy Birthday!!!
Thayne and I got engaged on the beach too. Great memories. Thanks for telling us about your blog I will be checking in often.